Monday, December 6, 2010

They make me laugh ALL the time

Today wasn't anything special, but we got to play in the backyard for a bit. It's been raining quite a bit in sacramento, so we try and take advantage of the weather when it is good any minute we can.
Brady was HILARIOUS today. Not only did he dig in the flower bed and completely get wet soil stuck to him, he brought it in the house. I could only laugh since he looked like a complete mess and with the sweetest voice said "momma help." Earlier he was picking the lemons off the tree and throwing them at the fence. There were about 10 laying around and looked as if they took a beating against the fence. Harper just laid around and hung out all day with me....I love this age. Though anytime she wanted to sleep through the night i will TAKE!
Taylor my little model was letting me take photos of her like a trooper. I know all the kids prob get annoyed. But, I want to remember everything I can...and hopefully the pictures will help them remember too

Picking the lemons
walking around with his new toys ;)
At least he is saying cheese

Avoiding me following him
He has suck a great personality
Love this face
She is so beautiful this one



Stockings are up
our ugly charlie brown tree
Harpy Harp

1 comment: