Monday, October 18, 2010

Harper 0 months


I thought it would be a great idea to track the growth of Harper each month. A couple of my friends did this and i thought it was a fun idea...especially looking back over the months. I am sad that I never did this the first year for Taylor or Brady. But, thankfully I can at least do it with one of the kiddos. Well here is to the beginning. 0 months ;)
Right now she is isn't doing much of anything. A whole lot of sleeping and eating!! Brady is still in awe with her "most" of the time. I catch him going and giving her kisses and little rubs on her head. He's going to be a great big brother! Taylor has still been very busy with School, gymnastics, soccer play dates and friends! Its crazy that she is this busy and only 6!!
As busy and overwhelmed as i have been the last couple weeks i wouldn't trade anything. I am truly blessed to be the mother of these 3 amazing kids! They bring tears to my eyes just thinking about them. I wish my mother could have been around to meet and spend time with them. I know she is looking down laughing as Taylor tells a joke, Brady spills a glass for the tenth time and Harper laughing in her sleep.
Well Harper Carmen, just like your I tell your sister and Brother... I hope you come to know and appreciate how much your middle name is. You three were named after three amazing people who are/were the world to your father and I.
Here are pictures of Harper at 0months, Brady at 21months and Taylor 6!

Not even a month
Posing like a model
She is so alert
This is what she does in the middle of the night....STARE
My beautiful girls!
The proud big sister
My trouble maker. He keeps me VERY busy
Taylor demanded that she take a picture of me and the kiddos...mind you I have been cleaning all day!
Love them
My blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment