Saturday, July 31, 2010

Unknown Lake- Day one and Two


Driving in on Friday night was an amazing thing for us. Seeing the family and reconnecting with people we havent seen for months/years was a blessing. So many family members were able to make it this year, making it a very special and a extra fun time at Unknown Lake. I know Butter and his family have many, MANY memories spending time together here. I am happy and blessed to be able to share it with their family as well as my children to have these memories for themselves in the future.

Kathy enjoying herself a nice cold one

Taylor and her cousin Alex

Brady enjoying the beach naked

Playing in the lake

Butter taking the kids on a little ride

Our family (32 weeks)

Everyone at camp this year

I love this picture

Daddy and Brady

Celebrating the most recent bdays

Tracie had a GREAT idea of making deep fried oreos. Delicious

Better than the fair!

Brady and I





No comments:

Post a Comment