Not much happened on our trip today. Sadly we got very sad news that my grandmother from Puerto Rico passed away. Since hearing the news I wanted to stay close to the house and just lay low. I still have kids so we have to get that energy out somehow, so i decided to do a pool day at my dad's. Taylor's swimming is FINALLY improving! I am so proud of her. She swam the length of the pool and was jumping all around. My prediction is by the end of summer she will be in full swim mode. Brady is so daring in the water, he gets angry that he cant swim. Constantly diving underwater and jumping in...he doesnt care if there is or isnt anyone around.
After we all napped we went for a walk around the lake and had a dinner outside with a beautiful view. Oh and how can i forget the Taylor and Brady experienced their first earthquake.(well Brady did, Taylor was guarding her fruit snacks and didn't feel the quake).
I just want to write. That I am very sad to loose my grandmother, but extremely grateful that my children were able to meet and spend time with her. She will forever be in my heart and mind. Though we couldn't communicate because our language barrier, we communicated with love. There's nothing better. I love and miss you Abuela.
Tay showing off her different jumps



No comments:
Post a Comment